Careers at Beta O Fitness
At Beta O Fitness we say ‘It’s the trainer’s job’. By helping people with your motivation, support, and ability to believe beyond their doubts, we can help them reach their fitness and health goals. Joining the Beta O Fitness team means you have the opportunity to help change their lives, and be apart of their success, your success.
We are constantly looking for the most gifted individuals to join our small business company. For us, it’s important that we find the right person for the right vacancy. That’s why we ensure that the candidate’s specific needs and expectations closely match the job requirements.
With flexible hours, freedom of training, exciting benefits and a unique team spirit, it’s an ideal environment for candidates wanting to become not just any trainer but the trainer. And who knows, our next winning candidate could be you!
Beta O Fitness as an employer
So what is Beta O Fitness like as an employer? Well, we’d like to think a good one. We are a small family business and we like to think of team as an extention of our family. Because like a family, the well-being of each team member is of the utmost importance.
Personal Trainer – Per Diem
Application closing date
Qualified candidate(s) must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership, teamwork, flexibility, communication and initiative. In addition, candidate(s) will work closely with our nutritional coach regarding client’s baseline assessments and report to owner on daily business operations. Potential candidate(s) shall possess the ability to give sound effective workouts. Experience modifying and adapting to client’s limitations and weakness is required. In addition, candidate(s) shall maintain general cleaning of the general use area.
Duties/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and implement training strategies to meet client goals.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement effective and efficient training principles in relation with client’s limitations or modifications.
- Ensure best representation of brand in studio and online through social outlets.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging industry trends and research; identify trends and techniques.
- Work with Nutritionist to develop proper training plans for clients.
Type of employment
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise or related field recommended.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to enhance and fabricate exercises to meet the needs of the clients.
- Personal passion for physical fitness and well-being.
- Demonstrated skills in building customer relationships.
- Demonstrated team skills.
Cleaning: 20% Cleaning required
Send resume with training history to firstname.lastname@example.org